~ Totally Undeserving of the James Beard Award

~ Completely Undeserving of the James Beard Award ~

Monday, September 17, 2012

Parkers Pickles...

Partnering with his papa parent, my son and I produce perfectly pleasing to the pallet pickles periodically. He persuaded me to pair up and partake in the packing process which I pledged my participation.

We plotted our plan...prepared the produce by paring into pieces. We put together the preservative which will penetrate and permeate the soon-to-be pickles by using a previous process which proved to be a popular production. This portage of the passage of the piquant potion will perform a pleasant particularity for people who possess a predisposition for dill pickles. I postulate people who poo-poo dill pickles as perplexing.

We positioned the plentiful packages in the pantry...our project requires patience...we will just have to ponder the prognosis of the progress.

Plus we proceeded to place habanero peppers into pints for a profound pop!

I propose the proceeds will turn out....nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment